Friday, April 6, 2012

Running Behind

Hi Everyone,
I'm running a little behind this week, its been absolutely chaotic. It must be due to the lead up to Easter.
The great news is I now have a fortnight of no work, I can see those stamp pads getting good use in this fortnight.
Its very hard only being able to have time to stamp once a week when I'm working. So last Sunday I got busy, creating for the Sunny Challenges, I think I put the pressure on myself this time as I was trying to use some of the new products from the new Autumn /Winter catalogue. As I wasn't happy with the first one, I made a second, as I really wanted to show off the new DSP that I have fallen in love with.

So here's the sketch

We could use any technique, stamps etc, we just had to use the sketch. Easy you say, not for me, I kept on wanting to change the positioning of the aspects of the card, but thats me, contrary.

Anyway, here's the first card-


The DSP is the beautiful Twitterpated, and the Ribbon is the new Pleated Satin Ribbon that is available from the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue.
Card Stock - Pear Pizazz, Red Riding Hood, and Peach Parfait, Confetti White.
Stamp Set- Paisley Petals. Stamp Ink- Versamark and Peach Parfait.
Punch-Eyelet Border.
Accessories- sponges, Basic Glimmer Brads and Stampin Write Markers.

The second card-


The DSP is the opposite side of the one above, I just love it. The ribbon is the Taffetta Ribbon in Whisper White.
Card Stock- Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz and Whisper White.
Stamp Set- retired 2012 Sale-A-Bration Set, Elementary Elegance.
Ink- Versamark and Island Indigo

So which card am I entering in the Challenge, I have no idea, so I may include both of them.

Cheers
Sylvia.


3 comments:

  1. I love both your cards, but I think the one you entered is my favourite too. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely Shawnie. I really like how you have stamped your background on the 2nd card. Thanks for playing along with Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Sylvia. Isn't the Twitterpated paper just gorgeous??!! I can't wait to have a play with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.