Thursday, April 12, 2012

Great Day

Yesterday I had a fantastic Day with my Mother and another friend, card making and scrapping. I love these days when we can all get together.
I continued on making Mothers Day cards, only designed 3 and one is not quite complete, so here they are-

The colours I've used where inspired by another Demonstrator, Di Barnes, I think they go together beautifully.
Recipe:
Cardstock- Concord Crush, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder
Ink- Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush
Stamp Set- Mixed Bunch (except sentiment)
Others- Basic Jewels Rhinestones, eyelet border punch, Blossom punch and dimensionals.


Project Recipe-
Cardstock- Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamp Set- Blessed Mother
Others- Retired products- Earth Stampin Write Markers, Ribbon and DSP


The flower on this card has been made up of 2 flowers cut individually in an effort to replicate the look of a chrysamthemum. I haven't put the sentiment on this one yet as I am hoping to use a stamp from retired stock.
Recipe-
Card stock - Lucky limenade, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Stamp set - Mixed Bunch
Ink- Cajun Craze, Versamark
Other-Scallop trim border punch, Chocolate chip scallop border ribbon, dimensionals, Every day Enchantment Brad.

Till next time

Happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.