Hi Everyone
Its currently 4.06am Western Australia time, yes to early to be up and at the computer, but don't worry I will be going to back to bed shortly. This is the sort of thing I get up to when I can't sleep. Does it happen often? Yes, it can. At the moment the holidays are drawing to a close, and I'm trying to get as much stamping done as I possibly can, because I will soon be back to once a week.. One Power Ball is all it would take, so that what I love to do could be more consistent. It's good to dream.
So this morning I have for you a challenge entry for http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/ This was really interesting as it was based on a inspirational photo-
I will be honest here, as I'm not a fan of Calyso Coral, and have not used a lot of it, but teamed up with the Everyday Enchantment papers I could get to like it.. As the Calyso Coral colour is the main basis of the picture, I used it as the base for my card, and the focal points. The DSP tuned in really well with the floor colours. Pool Party for the picture in the photo, and Sahara Sand for the throws and walls. The Whisper White is for the mix in the curtains. As the curtains looked flowery I chose Mixed Bunch stamp set, such as versatile stamp set it is, and a retired stamp set, Occassions All for the sentiment. The brad is also from Everyday Enchantment.
Till next time,
Goodnight.
Sylvia.


Sylvia I just love how you've used some stamped images to make your own dsp as well as encorporate that cheery Everyday Enchantment dsp!
ReplyDeletePerfect colours for a Mother's day card.
Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.
Trish
JAI Design Team
Sylvia I love your use of the matching SAB items here - right down to that gorgeous little brad. This is a lovely card, so glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week and make use of your first inspiration challenge.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely card - You made me smile - cause I am the same - only one PowerBall away!! I was not too keen on Calypso Coral either when I first saw it....but now I can't leave it alone! Thanks for play with JAI Chantell
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, Sylvia. The brad in the flower centre looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week.
ReplyDeleteA fantastic take on the Inspiration photo! Your card is very sweet. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDelete