Saturday, April 21, 2012

Had to try This

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday during our craft day, I just had to use the Scallop Trim Border, as I had seen on a video on YouTube called  Scallop Lace front card Technique, which had been posted by Dee Slater. So I have  used this with the Inspirational Photo from Festive Friday Challenges. http://nicolederendorf.com/2012/04/20/festive-friday-15-inspiration-challenge/

The photo is this -

This is what I came up with-


I've used the Scallop trim border Punch, Whisper White, and Regal Rose Cardstock. The stamp set, Blessed Mother, which I used with the Stampin Write markers -Regal Rose and Old Olive, and finished with Rhinestone, Basic Jewels. I didn't place anything on the Regal rose cardstock as I was trying to keep it simple.

I just love this idea of using this border bunch and I'm sure I'll be able to use other punches as well in this manner. I think it is so effective, and I am so glad to have been able to explore this holiday as there is so many wonderful videos full of ideas, and techniques to use to create and learn from which I will now be making full use of to assist me, in my creating.

Don't forget to check out the other creations for the Challenge using the above link. (hope it works).

Cheers
Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sylvia and a lovely technique! Thank you for sharing it with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sylvia! I love seeing different ideas on how to use punches. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.