Thursday, April 19, 2012

Festive Friday

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday was a very interesting craft day, lots of uninspirational happenings but lots of laughter. Its very good for the soul. The unfortunate part was the inspiration for projects really only got going for everyone, as we were just about due to pack up for the day. Drats.! Although I did manage to get two cards made, but those photos are not what I'm going to post today. Today I am posting the photo for the Festive Friday Challenge. Hopefully I'm not to late for it.

Festive Friday Challenge is  a sketch challenge -


This is what I came up with-


This stamp set A wish for Peace really does lend itself to glitter, but unfortunately I have not yet manage to branch out into that area yet. I've also used Snow Swirled stamp set for the greeting, dimensionals, and Whisper White taffeta ribbon. Card stock is Old Olive, Pear Pizazz and the DSP is from Letters to Santa. I used Stampin Write Markers on the stampad for the stamp and sponged in temping turquoise ink.

Oh dear, missed the entry deadline for the card. Never mind, I had lots of fun and really enjoyed making it. I think the card actually has Christmas workshop potential.

Cheers
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.