Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hi

Just as I promised last night I have another card challenge for you today. This challenge comes from www.just-add-ink.blogspot.com the sketch-




This is what I came up with-


Items used are -
Stamps- Sale-a-bration Fresh Vintage, Outlined Occassions and Look Who's Talking.
Card Stock- Early Espresso, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory and Confetti White.
Ink - Cajun Cruze, Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler.
Well Worn DSP, Vintage Trinkets, Chocolate Chip Satin 1.6cm Ribbon  and Stampin' Write Markers.


4 comments:

  1. Sylvia this is a lovely card. I just love the SAB stampsets and will be so sad to see them go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have coloured and stamped the SAB stamp - it's lovely. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like how you've used the flowers as the three accents on this card, Sylvia. Fresh Vintage is such a beautiful set, isn't it?! Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sylvia....I will miss Fresh Vintage too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.