Sunday, March 4, 2012

Busy Day

Hi Everyone,
I've been busy making cards today.Today I've added the bling I thought that I should have added to the colour challenge from last week. This is the result.

 
I've just added some Rhinsestones. I think it added a little extra to the card. 
Next I worked on the challenge for this week from www.sunnychallenges.blogspot.com
which was definitly something for me to think about. The challenge is -

                                                      
I came up with this-
This was not an easy challenge for me, as I don't have many buttons, in fact the only buttons I do have are the clear Bitty Buttons, which you may only just pick up at the bottom near the sentiment.
With the buttons near the centre of the flowers I've used one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack  with Daffodil Delight cardstock to make the buttons stand out.
The card stock used in the making of the card are - Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral. 
The sentiment from the Oval All stamp set was stamped in Wistera Wonder ink, punched with the Large Oval punch and sponged in Calyso Coral, onto Very Vanilla cardstock, and placed on the Scallop Oval , then pierced with the paper piercing tool
The flowers were punched out with the 5-Petal Flower Punch and shaped using the Bone Folder, sponged with Wisteria Wonder ink, and mounted with Dimensionals.
The background has been stamped using Versamark, a must have in anyone 's stamping pads, as it is so universal and I've used a stamp from the Autumn Days stamp set.
The ribbons are from the Salebration Brochure.

I do have more cards for you that I have photographed so hopefully I can get them up shortly for you to  look at.

Cheers
Sylvia

7 comments:

  1. I love your creative use of this sketch. I love the use of the Bitty Buttons. Thanks for playing along at Sunny challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used pretty colours Sylvia and I've always loved the little leaf stamp out of Autumn Days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colours make for such a bright & happy card Sylvia. I like how you used the the little clear buttons & then added the yellow underneath. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this fresh coloured spring feeling card. Its hard sometimes for buttons myself. I bought one of the buttons dies from stampin up and make my own quite a bit now. That way I can always coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sylvia, I love the autumn feel to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great autumnal tones Sylvia. I like tour interpretation of my sketch. Thanks for playing along with us on Sunny Challenges and Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.