Monday, March 5, 2012

Two Posts on the one Weekend?

Hi Everyone,

Miracles never cease. Can't believe that I'm doing this two days in a row.
The next two cards are from a two stamp sets that I had purchased and have not used a lot of.

The first is suitable for a teenage girl.


A very easy card to make as I had purchased the clear set of Totally Tess, I used 3 stamps on the one block to create the background did  a little sponging, cut out Tess, and coloured in using blender pens and inks. Added a sentiment from Oval All put on a little ribbon and it was done.

The next card is using Itty Bitty Stamps. I have created this card after browsing the net for ideas so if I have copied anyone, please let me know, so I can give you the credit for it.


The buttons on this card are from a previous mini catalogue.

So long till next time
Cheers
and thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.