Welcome to my first Blog Hop ever. So I hope it all works.
Today we are creating a project for Mothers Day. I chose to use one of the new stamp sets I had purchased on joining Stampin' Up! Flourishing Phrases. A set I have admired for some time and is continuing into the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! catalogue. In my enthusiasm to adventure into new experiences, I forgot that I was going to need a current Mothers Day sentiment. That drove me to dig deep into the myriad of bags looking and hoping I had one, I did find one in Teeny Tiny Sentiments, unfortunately this set is retiring to make way for a new set.
The card I have made, has a different sentiment on than many I have seen, but I think it works.
and the inside-
My apologies for the photos,as they are a little dark and not true to colour - mental note to oneself - find a good area to photograph in.
Today we are creating a project for Mothers Day. I chose to use one of the new stamp sets I had purchased on joining Stampin' Up! Flourishing Phrases. A set I have admired for some time and is continuing into the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! catalogue. In my enthusiasm to adventure into new experiences, I forgot that I was going to need a current Mothers Day sentiment. That drove me to dig deep into the myriad of bags looking and hoping I had one, I did find one in Teeny Tiny Sentiments, unfortunately this set is retiring to make way for a new set.
The card I have made, has a different sentiment on than many I have seen, but I think it works.
and the inside-
My apologies for the photos,as they are a little dark and not true to colour - mental note to oneself - find a good area to photograph in.
Product used:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Flourishing Phrases
Detailed Die Set: Flourish Thinlets
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst
DSP: Color Theory Designer Series Pack
Stamp Ink: Powder Pink, Memento
Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glitter Enamel Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Stampin' Trimmer
Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy the remaining projects as you continue your journey.
Cheers
Detailed Die Set: Flourish Thinlets
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst
DSP: Color Theory Designer Series Pack
Stamp Ink: Powder Pink, Memento
Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glitter Enamel Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Stampin' Trimmer
Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy the remaining projects as you continue your journey.
Cheers

Well done on braving your first Blog Hop! Great card Sylvia - I love that set and the sentiments you chose are perfect for Mothers Day!! Thanks for joining us today and hope you'll do more :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Leonie am looking forward to the next hop.
DeleteGreat card Sylvia. Welcome to the weekly blog hop, looking forward to seeing a lot more.
ReplyDeleteThank you Narelle, am looking forward to it.
DeleteLovely card Sylvia and thanks so much for your participation this week, it's great to have you on the hop
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete