Hello, and welcome to this week Freshly Brewed with the Latte Girls Blog Hop - Our favourite retiring stamp set.
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
To choose a favourite retiring stamp set has been a hard choice, as I have a number of current stamp sets that I use regularly. As I used one of the sets last week, and most of what I have shown has been female orientated I have decided to use a guys stamp set this week, Guy Greetings. In my opinion, this has been one of the best guy stamps that Stampin' Up! have produced.
I was up early this cold morning and have learnt that the temperature was 4.4 degrees, a little chilly, but neither the less I was making a card and I did have one in mind. This is what I came up with -
I'm also sad to see this Chocolate Chip cardstock retiring, as I use it so often for men's cards, but I was a good girl I did not stock up on it as the incoming colours look awesome! Not sure if you can see it but have stamped the background with tools. I also completed the inside- (maybe I should get up early every morning)
Ingredients used
![]() |
| Stamp set Guy Greetings- $45 |
Ink Pads - Chocolate Chip and Memento
Other - Linen Thread, Tombow Multipurpose glue, Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Snips
Thank you so much for dropping in and having a look, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Latte Girls projects on the tour, just click on the links below.
Cheers and happy stamping
Other - Linen Thread, Tombow Multipurpose glue, Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Snips
Thank you so much for dropping in and having a look, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the Latte Girls projects on the tour, just click on the links below.
Cheers and happy stamping




Great card Sylvia and yes maybe you should get up early more often....lol
ReplyDeleteCheers, lol, thanks for stopping by.
Delete