Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Casing the Catalogue

Hello and welcome to a  -

Today we are casing the new catalogue. Casing from the catalogue is actually copying one of the projects within the catalogue with the supplies we have. This has been challenging for me as I don't have a lot from the catalogue.  In fact, I have been left with 3 stamp sets plus 1 that I have recently purchased. Despite this, I did find a project to copy. I chose one that uses the Flourishing Phrases stamp set on page 18. I cased the one on the right.


The sample in the book uses -
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases 
Paper: Coastal Cabana and Whisper White Cardstock; Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana  
Accessories: Powder Pink 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon and Iridescent Sequin Assortment Tools: Pretty Label Punch Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, and SNAIL

As you can see I have changed a bit -


Products I have used -
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Retired DSP Picture Perfect
Paper Ink: Berry Burst, Old Olive, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Memento

I have not included any ribbons as the ribbons I have did not work with the card. I have also used Clear Rhinestones. 
I have also stamped enough to make another card, as I now feel that I know what I am doing and can improve on what I have shown here. Just love this with Stampin' Up! They give Demonstrators the instructions on what they have used in the catalogue, and it can be utilised to inspire and share the creativity.
Please enjoy rest of the Latte Girls projects by clicking on the links below. 

Cheers and Happy Stamping.


,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sylvia. Love the colours. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby am enjoying the hops its getting me back into it.

      Delete
  2. So pretty ! Flourishing phrases is one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sylvia. I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.