Today we get to show our favorite retiring Framelit, so its a sad day as reality is checking in on what is retiring. I have used the Butterflies thinlets which I have teamed with the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
![]() |
| 137360 |
I have used these so many times and must admit at this time they may never leave my stash. Just love the effect the butterflies have on the cards.This card uses current products available and I have cased the design from the Annual catalogue page 149, just added my own ideas into it. But to show the versatility of the dies I have included 2 cards with a mixture of old and new product.
The older cards
Products used for the first card
Card Stock - Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Whisper White
Ink Pads - Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Memento
Framelits - Butterflies Thinlets
Stamp Set- Butterfly Basics
DSP - Colour Theory
Others- Multi Purpose Glue, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Big Shot
Thank you for joining us and I hope you enjoy the other Latte Girls projects as you continue your journey.





Lovely cards Sylvia. I'm so glad you could post this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you, yes I was late last week, getting my head around technology
Deletewhat a lovely card Sylvia! I love we both used the same framelit yet such different cards. Thanks for playing along with us this week!
ReplyDeleteThank you Leonie
Delete