Wednesday, May 16, 2018




Hello and welcome to Freshly Brewed Projects with the Latte Girls Blog Hop - Retiring DSP

Stampin' Up! have so many beautiful packs of fancy papers (DSP), so to pick a favourite can be very hard. The one I have chosen is Birthday Memories. I find it to be a very versatile pack that can be used for children and adults, male and female. 



I give credit to Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Barb Mullin for a great money wallet tutorial, and must admit I have tweaked it so it fits the Australian $100 note. I have designed today's project for a girl as I had my niece in mind when making it. I have made this wallet many times and am amazed at just how much flexibility it has for decorating.  I have used two of the pages of the Birthday Memories DSP, a retiring product. If you like the DSP you need to order by 31st May 2018

The outside -

The inside-

I fussy cut the cakes and the girl from the DSP  before placing on cardstock. and both pieces of Whisper White were sponged with Daffodil Delight stamp Ink

Products Used-
Stamp Sets: Birthday Wit, Oh Happy Day Card Kit (all are retiring)
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP: Birthday Memories
Stamp Ink: Daffodil Delight, Memento
Others: Tombow Multi Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy the projects made on your journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.