Monday, May 25, 2015

Unconvention

Unconvention is when a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators get together online, when the Stampin" Up Convention is on, and in this case it was in Brisbane. With Unconvention volunteer Demonstrators set up some challenges for us to do, with some online quizzes.

This is the first challenge I went in, which was to create 2 cards the same but one had to be for a female and the other a male. This was my creation:


 Ingredients I have used are:
Cardstock,: Wisteria Wonder, Chocolate Chip
Stamp set:  Work of Art
Stamp Ink: (female) Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Calyso Coral
                   (male)  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand , Basic Grey
Accessories: Sequins, Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals

The next Challenge was to use all the outgoing In Colours. Yes, outgoing! New colours are coming and will be released 2nd June so keep an eye out.
 I put this card up using the 2013-2015 In colours,Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Strawberry Slush. As I didn't have a lot of the colours available I decided to make 3 more but in different arrangements, but using the same stamp set, Petal Potpourri




 This is frustrating I wanted to put these three photos in one line but it is not letting me (Grrr). Anyway on to the next card.

This is a Technique Challenge.There is a number of different Techniques you can use in stamping. This is called the Bokeh technique which gives an impression of blurring as you can get in photographs. This is the first time I have used the technique and it was a lot easier do to than it looked.



Ingredients:
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Rose Red
Stamp Ink: Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White craft ink
Accessories: Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Sahara Sand Lace, Sponge Daubers.

The next Challenge and the last one I completed was another Colour Challenge. We had to use Blackberry Bliss, Elegant Eggplant, Smokey Slate, and Old Olive. I have also used Whisper White.


Till next time.
Happy stamping

Cheers 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.