Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cards Galore

Like I promised I have been making cards so here we go -

These three cards were made for men. Yes there hard to cards to make, maybe that's why men are so difficult to choose gifts.for.


This first card is made using the Stamp set "Wetlands". A set that I have had for some time but is the first time I have used it. The background is sponged. Products I have used are:
Stamp Set: Wetlands
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamp Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Calyso Coral, Crisp Cantalope, Soft Suede.
Accesories: Large Oval punch, scallop oval punch,Snail adhesive, sponges, Dimensionals                                                                                                        

With this card I used twine a product I don't use a lot of, but I thought it finished it of nicely. the recipe is:
Stamp Set: Big News
DSP:  Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Markers: Pacific Point, Night of Navy
Accessories: 2.5cm, 3.5cm, 4.4cm Circle punches, Corner punch,  silver twine, snail adhesive, Dimensionals



The third card is using the stamp set Traveller, and the reason I chose the sentiment was'nt because I know anyone retiring but I had never used it, so "Why not!" 
The recipe:
Stamp set: Traveller
Card Stock:Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
DSP: Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack,
Stamp Ink: Chocolate Chip, Memento
Accessories: Snail adhesive, Word Window punch, Modern Label Punch, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals



The inspiration for this card came from a card from a card swap I was involved in for Unconvention, (and that is another Blog Post, to come) and again it is one of the very first stamp sets I bought at the beginning of the 2014-2015 catalogue release. I know, I hear you, as the 2015-2016 is being released the 2nd June, But better late than never! 
The octopus was cut out by hand, and I did cut 8. 
The recipe:
Stamp Set: Sea Street, Big News
DSP: Maritime
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Ink: Real Red, Smokey Slate, Blue Lagoon
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Dimensional, sponges

Till next time;

Happy Stamping,

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.