Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nearly Late Again

Hi
Another week is almost over and I am just getting to post the cards I made on Sunday for a couple of challenges:

The first challenge is Festive Friday #17 you will find here http://nicolederendorf.com/ This is a sketch challenge, and did this one test me! Here's the sketch-


I did not find this sketch as easy as Nicole as suggested and tried a number of ways before I came up with something that I was happy with, and here it is-


I have just realised that I have missed an element, oh well thats what you get when you forget to take the sketch with you when your crafting. I have placed the Letters to Santa DSP onto Marina Mist cardstock which is on top of  Old Olive. I have sponged around the DSP. The circles are from the 3.5cm and 2.5cm circle punches from Chocolate Chip and Blushing Bride Cardstock. I stamped two circles with Blushing Bride ink with a stamp from Delightful Decorations. The sentiment is a piece cut from a stamp in Seasons of Joy, on Whisper White cardstock, placed on Blushing Bride, then placed in the middle of a Curly Label  from Tagtastic stamp set. Both the sentiment and Curly Label have been done in Chocolate Chip. For the ribbon I have used 1.3cm Scallop Dots Ribbon, and placed the 6.4mm Old Olive Crossgrain Ribbon in the middle of it. Must admit that I was pleased with the finished result, even though it took some time to do.

Don't forget to go and check what everyone else has done with the sketch.

Cheers
Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. love the punched circles! Thanks for playing, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about this sketch being hard! Took me ages to be happy with my creation :) Love the paper and colours you've used and the different elements on the panel are great! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.