Today I have a challenge sketch for you from Sunny Challenges and Creations. Not only was it a sketch but we had to also use the In Colours. I chose to use 2010-2011 In colours. As I could not decide what colour to use, I used all of them. See what you think?
Here's the sketch
This is what I came up with.
For the base I've used Concorde Crush, as is also the ribbon. I've used the Blushing Bride from the In colours DSP and also Pear Pizzaz which I mounted on Peach Parfait. Stamped an image from Fresh Vintage in Concorde Crush, onto Whisper White, and sponged with Blushing Bride. The image was mounted onto Poppy Parade, and I completed it with clesr Itty Bitty Buttons and used Concorde Crush cardstock to punch out the colour for the buttons using a Itty Bitty punch. I think it actually looks quite good and all the colours matched, Thanks to SU!
Happy cardmaking
Cheers
Sylvia


What a pretty card Sylvia. I love all the colours you used & that DSP works great as your backgrounds, along with those great buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny challenges & Creations
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Sylvia. I really love the these colours and the way you have put them together. Never did buy that dsp but it looks great on your card. The tiny buttons add the finishing touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.
ReplyDeleteFantastc to use all of the in colours, using the soft tone of Blushing Bride.
ReplyDeleteTFS
Tess
Lovely card Sylvia. I was just too late to load the card I finished today but it is on my blog granmargaret.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete