Hello Everyone,
Challenges! We all face challenges in our lives. It is those challenges that make us stronger, more versatile, and sometimes learn patience. Yep its been a tough week, work wise. Anyway here's a Festive Friday Challenge, (this is a little creative challenge and very much on the pleasant side of life)
The Challenge is a product challenge - Punched flowers. (interesting) Please go to http://nicolederendorf.com/ to check out some of the wonderful cards that have been made using this theme.
So here is what I did-
Sorry about the photo quality, definely not one of my better shots, It was taken as the sun was going down. Not the best time to photograph cards, and this was the best shot of 6. I have used Concord Crush cardstock, I'm really going to miss this as its one of my favourites. Blushing Bride DSP. Concorde Crush Ribbon. The flower, I've used Whisper White, now I'm going to admit I made a mistake here, as I had been making a card, and had had two goes of a stamp from Fresh Vintage on this piece of card before I got it right, so instead of wasting the card I used the scallop circle punch over the image. Then cut each scallop before cutting out every second one. I rather like the effect it gave. Sponged on some Blushing Bride, and used the Boho Blossoms punch for the centre. The two smaller flowers are also from the Boho Blossoms punch and I placed a pearl jewel in the middle. The sentiment is from the retired set All Occassions.
I hope life isn't bringing you all to many challenges, so till next time,
Cheers
Sylvia

cute card! Great colours!
ReplyDelete