Today I am going to show you the card I made for the sketch at Sunny Challenges, Wow! the computer skills are improving, I just hope the link works. Don't forget to check all the other wonderful entrires when you visit.
Just to add a twist to the sketch we had to include the colours Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. I love this combination with a little Pumpkin Pie.
Here's the card I made-
The card base is Old Olive,followed by Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip, which I stamped. The extra colours on the image are Pumpkin Pie, and so Saffron. The Chocolate Chip and the Image were stamped using French Foliage stamp set and the sentiment is from Oval All.
In case your wondering, yes I did make my dad a Birthday Card.
I hope he likes it. Stamp Set is Loads of Love.
Cheers and hope you all have a fantastic day.


Great cards Sylvia! Beautiful stamping!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sylvia! You have used one of my favourite stamp sets for the lovely collage of leaves, love it!
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic that you get to share your birthday with such special people. I love the way you created your challenge card. We appreciate you joining us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations.
ReplyDeleteI bet your Dad totally loved the card you made for him. I love the way you recycled some of that "brown paper".
Love what you have created with your card Sylvia. This is one of my favourite sets & you have indeed done it justice. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week.
ReplyDeleteMany Happy Returns Sylvia. Hope you, your dad & Aunty all had a great day! Love your dad's card, especially the way you recyled the paper.