Tonight I am posting a card I made for Sunny Challenges and Creations.
Oh Boy! I have just realised that I have not followed the sketch correctly.That's whats happens when you don't take a copy of the sketch with you. I made the card for this challenge on Sunday and never considered the sketch itself just the technique.The reflection technique is one that I have not done before, so this was a learning curve.
Here's the card I made using the technique-
I've used Certainly Celery cardstock for the base and layered with Chocolate Chip. I've used glossy cardstock to do the technique with. I've sponged in Pool Party, Stamped Lovely as a Tree, in Black Stazon, the ground affect was created using Soft Suede and Wild Wasabi ink. The reflection was created with the same inks, I've just used a piece of acetate to spread the stazon and create a lighter effect of the trees. The technique itself is surprisingly easy, and I'm sure that the more I do of these the better I will get. Many thanks to Sunny Challenges and Creations, for putting up the challenge. I haven't followed it to the tee, but I had fun creating it.
Cheers, and happy stamping.


What a very lovely & soft card Sylvia. Your reflection & sponging is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this stampset for this technique. Your background looks perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is a GREAT card, Sylvia. I love your colour choices (I don't use Certainly Celery much, but it looks great how you've used it). This stamp set is just perfect for the reflection technique - nice job!
ReplyDeleteWhat is not to love about your creation Sylvia? I think Lovley as a Tree is perfect for this type of technique and challenge and your colour choices are beautiful, everything works in so well together thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges and Creations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Sylvia! Your gorgeous card has been selected as our Ray of Sunshine for this challenge. Thanks once again for playing along with us. We look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations
ReplyDelete