Saturday, October 6, 2012

Been a While

So much has happened since my last post, so I have lots of catching up to do. The card I'm posting today is the first one I have made in a long time due to illness,but things are now starting to look a little better now. Thats until the computer died this week, fortunately I have been able to get it fixed in time although the keyboard issue is still here.

The card I am  presenting is as a Guest Designer for sunnychallenges. Boy! am I glad it wasn't last week as I have no new products from the new catalogues yet.

This is the sketch challenge-

This the card I produced-

 
Recipe:
Cardstock- Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Grey and Blushing Bride
DSP- Twitterpated
Punches-Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Boho Blossoms, 6cm Scallop Circle,  Scallop Square
Stamp Set- Elementary Elegance
Accessories- crochet trim, rhinestone basic jewels, Matt pack, paper piercing tool, snail adhesive and dimensionals
 
 
Its so nice to be back, till next time, happy stamping.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Sylvia I am sorry to hear you have been unwell, but glad things are starting to pick up. Love your take on the sketch. Those cute little flowers around the greeting are so sweet. Thanks for being a guest designer this week at Sunny Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.