Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Short Post today

I am still having keyboard issues so this post will be short.

This a challenge from sunny challenges on the theme of male cards.

The sketch-



My card

Card Ingredients
card stock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, River Rock
DSP - Well Worn
Inks - Versamark, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Autumn Days
Accessories - Clear embossing powder, Glimmar basic brads, jewelry tag punch, modern label punch

Cheers and happy stamping.

6 comments:

  1. Like the embossing and the brads. Do like the chocolate colour for a male.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge Sylvia. I love how you have embossed your images & used the DSP. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Worn DSP is perfect for male cards, isn't it? Love the embossed images, Sylvia. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great card Sylvia. Going to miss that DSP when it retires, I love it for male cards. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.