Saturday, February 27, 2010

Meet Prince

This is my dog Prince. Prince is a male whippet, border collie cross and is a beautiful dog.

This is a younger photo of Prince, he will put his ears upright at various times and it completely transforms his look. Prince is now 6 years old, and very faithful. He loves to play with squeaky toys, and has learnt to jump, so he is now much harder to keep inside a fence, but I love him!
We had a very unfortunate start together as within a fortnight of getting Prince I had to spend a few days in hospital, and then another few, so I did worry about us being able to bond in those early years. No problems now, though except for the bundle of energy he has and his desire to run. So we spend lots of time chasing tennis balls around the yard. He also loves water particularly in the summer, so we have few large water bowls in his pen as he loves to wet himself when he is hot, I am even considering putting a trough on an automatic drip to keep up his supply of water, the water bill stops me but. He is so loveable, and I am so lucky to have him.

Cheers
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I greatly appreciate other peoples opinion on the items that I create.